• Files must be jpg, jpeg, png, gif
  • Files must be no larger than 3MB
  • Files larger than 250px by 250px will be thumbnailed

October 2021 - Quota Ibushi

Jobber#
Fri 1 Oct 8:14am

Forgive the boomer moment. If you're as old as me you're probably in the group of people where the one thing you never did was pay for something on the internet. However times have changed it's a world of bits, super chats, subscriptions and Patreon.

So LOLWrestling.com now has a Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/lolwrestling

I always want this site to remain free to use and have been hesitant any step towards holding the site's users hostage.

I want to make it really clear that regardless of donations the site will remain operational. The reality is that servers cost money to run, domain registrations need renewing and web services need paying.

I've kept costs pretty much to a minimum due to the size of the site and the activity on it. Unfortunately we've recently hit our quota on emails per day to the point where due to the number of users we can't sent out any emails after the fujiBET reminders go out for an event.

It's not a cost that's going to break the bank but it put things in perspective. The site costs around £30/month to run and after talking it over with a few people I decided to launch a Patreon for the site for those who want to contribute something.

It's 100% voluntary, anything contributed will go to maintenance and running this place.

Thank you for being with us on this journey and I hope we can continue to provide for you.

>pic related will now be the obligatory picture for the Patreon tier